Current Open Positions are:
Systems Administrator - Main Office
- Responsibilities consist of managing networking appliances, hardware, and software throughout the company.
- Manage disk backups, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrades and support of all IT systems, including, Windows desktops, Windows 2008 Server OS, and Exchange 2010.
- Secondary support to LANs, WANs, including switches, routers, firewalls, and other appliances.
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Administer and maintain internal domain resources, including but not limited to, Active Directory, DNS and DCHP.
- Serve as a contact with maintenance vendors in order to resolve hardware and software issues.
- Provide a level of knowledge and understanding of the various layers in the OSI model.
- Assist Help Desk with computer-related problems and questions.
- Contribute as the primary technical resource for various windows servers, WMWare 5 virtual infrastructure, and EMC SAN technologies.
- Assist Director of IT with development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans; provide as the primary contact for system issues and outages. Assist in developing an initiative for a VDI deployment.
- Fill-in for other positions in the IT department when necessary.
- On-call activities can include some weekend and night work.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related Business field is preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of one to three years similar experience in an IT Department is required. Minimum of 1 year experience with VMWare 3.5 administration or higher, Domain Controller Roles, SAN technologies are preferred, but not required. 1 or more years of Windows Server 2008 environment. Previous credit union experience is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to present a professional and personable image that communicates to members and visitors that the credit union is a professional financial institution.
- This position requires sitting and standing for the majority of the day. Occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds required.
Hours: 6:45am - 3:15pm Monday - Friday. Occasional evening hours and some Saturday's may be required.
Full-Time Teller - Walnut Creek
- Perform routine member transactions, including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, money orders, cashier’s checks, transfers and check cashing.
- Explain services provided by the credit union.
- Examine checks for endorsements and negotiability.
- Respond to members’ requests and questions.
- Previous credit union or bank Teller experience is preferred.
- Recent cash handling and customer service experience is required.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must project a professional image.
This position is located at our Walnut Creek Branch. Hours are Monday – Friday 9:45am – 6:15pm, and rotating Saturday’s 8:45am – 1:15pm (40 hours per week).
To apply for any job position, please click here to download an application.
Please send your your resume to any of the following:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: Attn: Human Resources Dept
PO Box 2205
Austin TX 78768-2205