QUESTION: DOES PECU OFFER ELECTRONIC SERVICES SIMILAR TO BIG BANKS?
ANSWER: YES! WE HAVE A FULL SUITE OF THE LATEST ELECTRONIC SERVICES. ALL OF THEM ARE FREE. LET’S TAKE A DEEP DIVE INTO EVERYTHING AVAILABLE TO YOU:
- WEBSITE: PECU has a full-service website with robust features located at pecutx.org. Tell friends and family they can join PECU online. Use the website to learn about PECU, download our Mobile App, access Home Banking, find ATMs, read the newsletter, see rates, find locations, apply online for loans, browse the latest promotions, and read PECU news.
- HOME BANKING: Our 24/7 eBranch is highly customizable. It gives you real-time access to PECU. You can electronically check balances, pay bills, see rates, request eAlerts, set recurring transactions, and transfer funds. Here are some other things you can do electronically that you may not realize:
- Sign up for eStatements & Access eStatements
- View IRS forms through eStatements
- Access YTD information
- Change your address
- Do Third Party Transfers through eBill Pay
- Member to Member Transfers
- External Transfers to or from another financial institution, including direct PECU loan payments
- Secure messaging to PECU
- Consolidate multiple accounts into one login
- Re-order checks & place Stop Payments on checks
- Request a check withdrawal from your account
- MOBILE APP: Our free PECU Mobile App is available in Apple and Android versions. You can download the app from our website, or from Google Play and the Apple App Store. It’s like having a PECU branch in the palm of your hand. Home Banking and the Mobile App are identical in appearance and functionality with the exception that the Mobile App has the added eDeposit feature. With eDeposit, you can make deposits with your camera phone. This saves you time and gas money.
- CONNECTIVITY: PECU is electronically connected to more than 5,000 global credit union branches where you can make shared branch transactions. Please know your account number and bring your ID.
- TOTALLY FREE ATMs: You won’t see banks doing this, but we’ve partnered with more than a dozen other Central Texas credit unions to offer the Austin ATM Alliance. This gives you access to more than 360 totally free ATM options. You can use the PECU Mobile App and the PECU website to find locations.
- SECURITY: Your funds are safe and secure at PECU. PECU works diligently to shield its members from threats in the ever-changing cybersecurity universe. PECU has deployed the latest encryption technology and works closely with the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to monitor security techniques, practices, and developments. The NCUA places cybersecurity as a top focus for credit unions.